Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: The Pantry

You know the saying...when you fail to plan, you plan to fail? Well in this case, I'm not making a menu plan, but I'm planning to use my pantry.

Clear as mud isn't it?!!

Oh how I love the pantry principle. I've got meat to cook, veggies in the freezer and everything I could possibly need to bake a few things. I don't have to worry if I don't have an exact plan to follow. I'm more comfortable with a plan, but I truly don't need to have one.

The only plan I have for the next few days is to cook food at home! I have a big chicken that I will roast today and some beans for bean soup. As long as I have a tentative plan in the morning then we don't go out to eat.

No food in the pantry and no plan in the morning means we go out to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment