Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grocery Shopping 5/17/10

Shhhhhh...I hid the ice cream from my family! I'll pull it out in a few weeks. My family LOVES ice cream and I rarely buy it because I don't really care if I have it or not. Recently, I read over at Heavenly Homemakers about the nasty stuff in "cheap" ice cream, so I decided if I was going to get ice cream, it was going to be the real stuff!

I can't read my receipt from Safeway. They also charged me $8.?? for cauliflower which I did not buy, but didn't charge me for cantaloupe. I caught that before I left the store, but just now I'm trying to write down how much I spent for ice cream and all I see is $3.?? I know the sign said $2.29 when I was there, so once again I was overcharged. I have this problem often at Safeway!

Frugal tip:

CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS PEOPLE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with checking your receipts before you leave the store! I find that I get double charged for items at CUB Foods all the time! They will honor my request though if I don't check before I leave the store and find the mistake. They give me a refund on my money.

    ReplyDelete