Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday:
B - Quiche from OAMC and blueberries
L - Leftover Fried Rice from OAMC and apples (buy milk at school)
D - Some kind of Mexican something with leftover roast beef, cream cheese, cumin, chili powder, cheese and salsa over it. I'm making it up as I go! I'm going to BBQ the chicken for tomorrow night's salad. I'm busy on Tuesday and it's supposed to be rainy. Served with: carrots, guacamole and fresh fruit salad

Tuesday:
B - sausage and leftover quiche or yogurt with blueberries and granola
L - I'm taking my daughter out for lunch and my son will have chili from OAMC
D - BBQ'd chicken over salad. I think I'll make homemade croutons by melting butter and sprinkling salt, garlic powder and Italian seasonings over cubed bread. I bake them at 350 until golden brown.

Wednesday:
B - PB Baked Oatmeal with some kind of fruit
L - Lettuce Wraps (try homemade hoisin) and Hmmm??? veggie????
D - Spaghetti Pie from OAMC served with salad and sweet potato

Thursday:
B- leftovers (or French Toast that's in the freezer)

I'm only planning through Thursday morning and then I'll go to the store if needed....I'm only buying what I need to get through a few days. I'm throwing away way too much food!

Find other menu plans at Orgjunkie.com.

1 comment: