Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grocery Shopping

My second Azure Standard order (total spent $63.28):

10 pounds of frozen blueberries $13
20 pounds of organic apples $20
Yummy chocolate bar $2.40
1 quarter organic raw apple cider vinegar $2.65 (now if only I can remember why I bought this!)
Paprika $3.90 (that was a silly purchase! we don't go through that much paprika!)
2 1/2 pounds raw almonds $12
Sweet Cream Butter $2.95

By far the best purchase was the butter. It is sooooo sooooo soooo much better than the store brand that I've been buying. I don't usually like butter on veggies, but this stuff I can eat plain! They didn't have the organic shredded coconut or the peanuts. I'm bummed about the coconut! Hopefully next time they'll have some. I'll have to reserve more money to spend at Azure - I really like everything that I've bought so far!



Here's what I bought at Lueders/Safeway:


Total spent: $24.00

I have a little bit of cash left, but I don't really know how much I've spent for the month. Probably $350??? Next month I'll keep track of things a little bit better.




Check out Grocery Cart Challenge and Money Saving Mom to see how everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment