Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I figured out why menu planning hasn't worked for me in the past. I've got this little issue called PERFECTIONISM! If I can't do it perfectly why bother?!? Well, because it might make my life easier.

Sooooo...in order to follow through with my babysteps here is my menu:

11/16 - 11/21 Breakfasts:
  1. Pancakes
  2. Steel Cut Oats
  3. Scrambled Eggs
  4. Whatever else I can find - cereal, homemade granola, toast, carrot muffins, etc.

11/16-11/21 Dinners:
  1. Fried rice w/ sirloin & vegies
  2. meatballs over rice
  3. turkey soup w/ broccoli; homemade croutons and creamy garlic pasta
  4. Eating at Sam's Club or Wendy's after a basketball game and before shopping at Sam's. We'll be out of town so I'm treating the kids and myself. Not sure what DH will have yet.
  5. Baked pork chimichangas
  6. black beans, cheese and rice over tortilla chips
  7. DH cooks on Sundays!!!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment