Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Week two of my new routine. I don't like it! I don't like it at all. My menu plan last week didn't work out EXACTLY as I had planned. Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Okay, I'm over my perfectionism! Well, not really. I do see how having something written down and posted on the Internet makes me plan ahead a bit more. I didn't make two of my meals that I had planned to - the turkey soup and the baked pork chimichangas. So they'll just go on this week's menu! Brilliant idea whoever thought of it!

Actually they'll go on the following weeks' menu plan because I'm only preparing dinner once this week. On Tuesday we'll have sandwiches. Then we are outta here!

Nov 23rd

breakfast - leftover PB oatmeal
lunch - leftover pizza
dinner - veggie quiche



Nov 24th

breakfast - waffles
Lunch - leftovers that have been frozen probably chili
dinner - sandwiches, fruit, junk food, dried fruit, junk food, Doritos, beef jerky, starburst for dessert - don't we eat well when we travel?

Get other wonderful ideas over at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment