Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grocery Shopping Last Week

I know the kids and I went to the store last week. I know for a fact we bought food.

My awesome kids put away all of the groceries for me (without a picture) because when we got home my vacationing caught up with me and I wasn't feeling great for a few hours. We have been eating, I haven't been updating!

I am placing my Azure Standard coop order today and will pick that order up on Monday.  My order is getting bigger and bigger from them.

This week I get to pick up some locally grown food on Thursday. I can't wait to post it and eat it!

I have a friend and her family spending the night with us on Thursday...you know the friend that you have had since you were 7 years old. Wow - friends for 33 years. Holy cow now that's a lot of years! I can't wait to catch up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment