Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 12/14 - 12/20


I'm not sure what veggie I'm serving with some of the meals yet. It will depend on what is on sale at the store this week.

  1. Turkey with creamy garlic pasta, sweet potatoes and peas
  2. Baked potato soup with bacon, cheese, broccoli
  3. Crispy lemon Beef over rice w/ carrots
  4. Spaghetti
  5. Bean Soup
  6. Pepperoni & Mushroom Calzones or Pizza
  7. DH cooks on Sunday


Next I need to work on my menu plan for company that is coming at Christmas. I am waiting for the sale ads to come out on Wednesday so I can get busy!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be as organized as you when it comes to meal planning! (geekygirl on FF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Geekygirl - I wish I would have started doing this years ago! I save SO much more money now that I plan for things. My kids are both in school so I have more time now. I wish I would have figured this out YEARS ago! I just didn't think planning was as good as doing.Now I realize that planning is key in the frugal walk!

    ReplyDelete