Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 12/7- 12/13


Last week I figured out what we were going to eat for the next few weeks . I did all of my grocery shopping last Thursday, so making my menu plan for this week was easy! I looked at my calendar to see when the basketball games were, practices, and any other commitments we had, and then scheduled dinners that would work with that night.


  • Mon: baked potato soup Cottage Cheese pancakes, sausage, hash browns, fruit (I changed this because we ate Stupid Easy CP Sausage and Potatoes for dinner on Saturday and ate the rest for lunch on Sunday - too many potatoes for the main meal!)

  • Tues: lasagna (basketball game - will make in the AM)

  • Wed: Smothered bean burritos - this is already done! Yeah!

  • Thurs: Buffalo flavored turkey spaghetti - one of our new favorites!

  • Fri: Crispy Lemon Beef

  • Sat: Cajun beans and Rice w/ smoked sausage

For breakfast we're having waffles, steel cut oats, scrambled eggs, homemade granola and probably french toast. We'll fill in with cold cereal and/or leftovers.

1 comment: