Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 Week Menu Plan

Earlier this week I looked in my pantry for 12 dinners I could serve for the next 2 week. My husband cooks on Sundays so I don't have to worry about those. That man is magical and can make something from nothing and it tastes awesome!

Today when the ads came out I added one more thing since hamburger was finally on sale. Here's the two week menu plan:
  1. Husband
  2. Husband
  3. Cajun red beans and rice with smoked sausages
  4. Black beans and rice over tortilla chips
  5. Split pea and ham soup
  6. Black Bean soup
  7. Spaghetti with Italian sausage
  8. Manicotti (made at the same time as the spaghetti and frozen for the following week
  9. Monterrey Chicken Quesadillas (these sound awesome!)
  10. Shrimp in a cream sauce (can't remember what it's called - shrimp is leftover from Christmas)
  11. Broccoli and ham quiche
  12. Buffalo chicken spaghetti
  13. Cheesy Beef & Rice (new recipe to try)
  14. Greek Cinnamon Stewed Chicken (my sister said this was good)
I'm still working on what veggies we're going to have with dinner. I plan a trip to Sam's Club next Wednesday so I'll have a lot of green beans and peas.

Breakfast will be:
  • Mondays: pancakes or waffles
  • Tuesdays: steel cut oats
  • Wednesdays: new recipe
  • Thursdays: leftovers
  • Fridays: scrambled eggs
  • weekends are FFYS (fend for yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment