Saturday, January 2, 2010

Confession!

I've been on vacation the past few week, which means that I haven't been doing any of the planning and cooking that I normally do. I didn't realize how busy I had been until I stopped doing everything. Obviously I needed a little break, but I'm totally refreshed and ready to go!

I knew when I sent my husband to Walmart last night to pick up some fried chicken that I needed to get back into my routines.

This morning I pulled out some homemade turkey soup from the freezer that we'll have for dinner. It's going to be full of vegies and we'll have a spinach salad as well. Your freezer is your friend!

Next week I will get back to my normal menu and grocery planning. Tomorrow I'll post what I plan fix until Thursday when I will do a major grocery shopping trip for two weeks. Later this week I'll post my two week plan. I have several recipes that I've been wanting to try as well as my usual beans and rice and soups that I plan to cook.

I have been working behind the scenes on my blog so if it doesn't work, please be patient with this novice!

No comments:

Post a Comment