Friday, January 8, 2010

Grocery Shopping every other week



Yeah, this is working well so far! I've spent money on food on Jan 4, 5, 6, 7. Crazy!

  • Jan 4 Lueders $10.90
  • Jan 5 Robb's $10.75
  • Jan 6 Walmart $5.26
  • Jan 7 Lueders $19.07
  • Jan 7 Safeway $25.52
  • Total spent in January $71.50
Now, in my defense, I haven't been real grocery shopping (meaning spent a lot of money on food) since Dec 22nd. I had my husband buy milk at Walmart because I was worried about the weather...we really didn't need it at the time.

Yesterday I posted my big grand plan for two weeks. It took me hours to finish it (my kids and husband were home yesterday so I get interrupted a lot). About 5 minutes after I finished it my husband told me that he was going to a meeting in Rapid City. I need to go to Sam's Club there so I figured instead of making two trips to Rapid I'd ride along and save the gas money.

So my beloved plan went out the window. This morning I picked up a few of the great loss leaders at Lueders and Safeway. We're heading out to Sam's Club pretty soon.

I'm not sure what my new plan is!

No comments:

Post a Comment