Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan through 1/27

We get paid on Thursday the 28th, so I'm only planning my menu for a few days. On Thursday I'll buy food for our two week menu plan. I really need to inventory the food we have and write it down again. I had this all written down before Christmas, but who knows where that list went with the hustle and bustle of the season!

We had a crazy busy weekend here. With the blizzard conditions it was a lot of fun traveling to my daughter's basketball tournament that was 25 miles away! We had commitments at home on Saturday and Sunday as well so we had to drive back and forth several times. Oh the fun of living in South Dakota! The kids have a late start at school today because of the wind and temperatures.

Onto the menu plan:
  • Monday: My husband is cooking. He normally cooks on Sunday, but he cheated and picked up a pizza instead. You know Little Caesars really isn't too bad - not healthy at all, but I liked it.
  • Tuesday: I still haven't made the broccoli quiche yet that's been on my menu plan for a while. I keep making scrambled eggs so it just hasn't sounded good. I haven't made mac and cheese with ham or pepperoni calzones either. So it's up in the air what we'll have!
  • Wednesday: Super Simple Cranberry Roast a lady on Frugal-Family recommended this.

No comments:

Post a Comment