Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shopping on a Budget

All I can say is...thank goodness I use cash when I shop for groceries! I'm not so good at shopping at Walmart. I always. ALWAYS. buy something that is not on my list.

Today it was pretzels. It's "only" $1.50. They will be nice to have this weekend during a basketball tournament, but had I stayed home, I wouldn't have spent the money.

I've been looking into buying more items from Alice.com. Some items are a bit more money (the blistex was $.25 more and the shaving cream $.20 more). Obviously I spent $1.50 that I wouldn't have if I would have stayed home and ordered from Alice. Maybe other people have more control than I do...online I have a lot of control. In the store with the products right in front of my face...not so much.

You people really should have more control than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment