Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu Plan 4/12 - 4/18

Eeny Meeny Minie Moe

What food should I pick from the freezer? This is going to be a great week to be able to pull out items from my OAMC session. We have a school roller skating party for my daughter, a track meet to go to, I have a meeting, my son has church play practice and worship team practice every night until 6:00. The mom taxi hat will be on a LOT!!!

  1. Turkey soup with homemade noodles - need to figure out what day this fits in - we don't want soup when it's 70!
  2. Black beans and rice with guacamole and homemade salsa
  3. Spaghetti pie
  4. Turkey egg rolls and fried rice (I can't wait to try these! See my OAMC day for the recipe)
  5. Pretzel Chicken
  6. Beef - not sure what yet, but since my husband likes beef I need to figure something out! Maybe burgers with homemade buns. I tried April's recipe with some success. I changed it and probably shouldn't have so now I need to figure out what to do differently. They were okay. Ummmm maybe I should just follow her recipe instead of changing it. DOH! ** see note below
  7. Husband cooks! Yeah!
We have strawberries, apples, bananas, fresh pineapple, carrots, avocado, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, spinach, hmmmm I think that might be it. I think I'm doing okay with this whole  "focus on the veggies, not on breads" challenge!

Find out what others are having at orgjunkie.com.

**April has another recipe on her website - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment