Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OAMC - the cooking!


This is kind of fun posting while I do this. It's almost like I have a friend.
It's 10:00 and so far I've got 2 batches of taco meat in the freezer for dinner and 2 for lunch. I put a few hamburgers in the fridge as well.

I've made quinoa because I've been meaning to do that forever! I made the biscuit dough for the biscuit cups and I've got my tortilla dough made (I'm waiting until this afternoon to see if they are easier to roll out.

Right now I'm taking a break, changing my shoes and then I'll be starting the bacon, spaghetti pie and making the carribbean jerk marinade.

I am listening to Lincoln Brewster right now - we went to his concert last year and it was awesome! If you click on the audio player you can hear his music!

Okay, break time is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment