Thursday, April 8, 2010

OAMC - what I learned in April 2010

  1. Don't let your 11 year old fold the washcloths for you.
  2. 5 onions is a LOT of onions - makes me cry.
  3. Cook a turkey the day before so the meat is ready.
  4. I think this is fun! Am I weird?!?
  5. There is a reason you make a detailed schedule. Stick to it! It's much easier to crush the pretzels before the food processor gets wet.
  6. A food processor is your very best friend.
  7. Buy chicken breasts.
  8. Don't make the awesome biscuit cups during OAMC - too much clean up.
  9. Don't grate your finger instead of the cheese.
  10. Make yourself rest even though you don't want to.
  11. Don't make so much food.
  12. As I sit back and relax at 4:50PM it's so nice that dinner is already started and just needs a few more minutes of prep work before it's done. It's a good thing because I have to play mom taxi in a few minutes to pick my daughter up from track.

No comments:

Post a Comment