Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sam's Club and Food Co-op









  1. 3 gallons of milk ($2.26 each)
  2. 2 pounds of strawberries ($3.00!)
  3. 2 - 18 count eggs ($4.36)
  4. peanuts ($5.96)
  5. green beans (yippee! I love these beans!) ($5.48)
  6. bag of apples ($4.42)
  7. 6 bell peppers ($6.98)
  8. bag of tortilla chips ($3.78)
  9. 2 pounds sharp cheddar cheese ($5.12)
  10. peas ($4.88)
  11. zip lock baggies for OAMC
  12. dog food
  13. a million bars of soap
I spent $38.80 of my food money and $25.29 of my supply money.  I was planning on buying mixed fresh veggies, but it didn't look so hot. I may end up going to my little grocery store for cauliflower!



I love flax seed - it's cheap and it's good for you. I like to eat it plain, but apparently there are a lot more health benefits if you grind it first. I have a coffee grinder so I'll try doing that and adding it to my granola when I make it again.

Raw almonds and flax seed: I spent $13.92






I have $104 left for the month of April. After reviewing my OAMC session, I'll be just fine for money! I was concerned for a bit. I'm saving about $50 so I can put in an order at Azure Standard. I've never ordered through them so it'll be interesting!

This post is linked to Money Saving Mom and Grocery Cart Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment