Friday, April 30, 2010

OAMC - Dedicated Cooking - 10AM

Here's what I have so far:
 I found that if I chop up all the veggies at the same time, it's a huge time save. Unfortunately I couldn't remember what veggie went where. Sticky notes to the rescue!

My clipboard with my list of stuff to do is sitting there as well. My water glass is filled at all times - the day goes much better when you are well hydrated!


 
I made spaghetti noodles for spaghetti pie and have my bread making ingredients ready to go!
 
Spaghetti sauce is cooking, tortilla balls are ready and resting, bowl of fresh veggies ready for after school snacks (and for me too!)


                                                                    BBQ sauce is cooking on the back burner, refried beans in the front as well as chili.
 
                  For some reason I felt like you should see my messes.





 This apron MAKES MY DAY! My son made it for me when he was in Kindergarten. Now he's in 5th grade. This makes me so happy.








Next up - a 15 minute break, an apple with peanut butter, then onto the rest of my list. I'll start the meatballs, make taco seasoning and get my baking going.

I have yogurt in the crock pot and the chicken has been in the oven since 6:45 so I'm hoping it'll be done by 11:00. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment